Last week I asked you to send in your crazy, funny and weird sitings at an Open House/Showing. Heres some of the results in no particular order;
10. An Alter/Shrine to Elvis
9. Master Bathroom had a Bee Hive with a load of angry bees
8. A Hangmans Noose in the basement with a chair under it
7. Taxidermied Cats
6. A Three wall painted Mural of the Pee-Wee Herman show....in the living room!
5. A life sized waving Ronald McDonald in the backyard trees
4. A note in a forclosure that read "I'll be BACK"
3. Basement Rec Room that had wall to wall sand
2. Thumping noise coming from INSIDE the Fridge
1. a FIRE
If you have anymore to add, send them in and Ill post again in a future blog. Any suggestions for the question of the week? Give me your thoughts.
Jeremiah Wallace, CD
Jeremiah has been involved with many aspects of the Real Estate industry for over fourteen years. This includes construction, residential renovations, interior design, and investing in various income generating property products..
Photo's by Jeremiah